Saturday, March 23, 2013

Oh Disney!

Made a last minute decision to go to Disney On Ice. J had his conceal & carry class so what else were we to do?

I was really impressed with this show. LMA wasn't interested but I talked her into going and now she can't wait to go again. Our favorite part was when Ariel "gets her legs"... amazing!

We sat in the 6th row (thank you Crystal) and the only bad part was it was hard to get a picture without someone's head getting in the shot. Those skaters were zipping around so fast I was lucky to get any shots at all. E's favorite part was the $22 light up toy - when they told me how much it cost I thought he was joking and laughed and said, "Really, how much?" Guess the joke is on me... in so many ways. Once again Grammie to the rescue - thank you for sending talent show gifts so the girls could see this amazing show!









This is the second time this week we've been here... so I snapped ANOTHER pic.